How to claim:
1. Fill out this form
with the details of the competing offer
2. Our team begins processing your request
and you will hear from us once your request has been reviewed
3. We'll issue your Kogan.com credit
if your claim has been approved
You must stay connected to Kogan Internet for at least one month and be a current Kogan Internet customer. Additional T&C's apply - see below.
Terms & Conditions
- To claim under the Kogan Internet NBN Price Pledge, you must submit the request through the online form.
- The comparison must be of the actual price you paid to Kogan Internet compared to an offer that:
- is from an approved major telco only: Telstra, TPG, Optus, Dodo, iiNet, iPrimus, Internode;
- Has identical inclusions such as unlimited data, and uses the same underlying nbn™ speed (ie. 12/1, 25/5, 50/20, 100/20);
- is a month-to-month offer (not a long term contract);
- has no exit fees;
- is not a contingent price that is only accessible if you also purchase other services from the other provider; and
- Is a widely advertised market offer available at the same time and not a targeted promotion.
- You must stay connected to Kogan Internet for at least one month in order to be eligible to claim under Kogan Internet’s NBN Price Pledge.
- If you qualify for and validly claim the Kogan Internet NBN Price Pledge, you will be issued with a Kogan.com voucher for the value of double the difference between the monthly Kogan Internet price you paid and the monthly price of the valid offer you submitted.
- The Kogan Internet voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date it is issued to you.
- Each customer may only claim the Kogan Internet NBN Price Pledge a maximum of once.
- Kogan Internet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time but this withdrawal will not apply to customers who submit their claims validly prior to the withdrawal of the offer or for two weeks after the withdrawal of the offer.