Customer Terms and Conditions (SFOA)
Kogan nbn™ is provided by Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Ltd (Vodafone) under terms and conditions relating to NBN Services set out in the Vodafone Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA), as varied from time to time. The Fair Use Policy forms part of SFOA. Some changes to the SFOA apply for Kogan nbn™ services as follows:
Kogan Internet Customer Care can be contacted on 1300 010 400
- References to SIM, Prepaid, Mobile services, MyVodafone, Mobile Backup services are not applicable to Kogan nbn™ services.
- Kogan Internet Complaints policy can be found here and Financial Hardship details can be found here.
- References to vodafone.com.au are replaced by koganinternet.com.au
- Billing terms:
- There are no combined bills for Kogan nbn™ accounts with other services
- Bills are issued via email and payable at least 3 Business Days from the date of issue of each bill.
- Kogan nbn™ is available on Direct Debit via credit card only and any credit card changes for Direct Debit are required 1 Business day before payment due date. Payment Processing Fees set out in Section 3 of the SFOA will not apply.
- If we are unable to debit your credit card, a Late Payment Fee of $15 set out in Section 3 of the SFOA may apply and you will be contacted to arrange payment within 5 business days. If payment remains outstanding, your Kogan nbn™ Service will be suspended unless you contact Kogan Internet Customer Care within 30 days to arrange reactivation. A $15 reactivation fee will apply, in addition to all outstanding charges on your account. If you do not contact us within this period your account and service will be terminated.
- Modem: When you sign up to a Kogan nbn™ plan we will not automatically provide you with an Approved Device. You may either elect to purchase the Kogan Internet Modem for an upfront cost or you may elect to supply your own Compatible Modem. A Compatible Modem must comply with the minimum specifications requirements available here. The Kogan Internet Modem is classified as a Compatible Modem.
- If you’re connecting to the nbn™ using FTTB/FTTN/FTTC technologies, then we’ll check your maximum attainable line speed after your service is activated. If the maximum line speed at your address doesn’t support the speed tier of the plan you’ve chosen, we’ll let you know, and give you the option to:
- remain on your current plan with no refund;
- move to a lower speed plan of your choice and receive a refund to reflect the difference between the plan you have paid for and the closest plan your maximum attainable line speed can support (if you are already on the lowest speed plan you do not have this option). No plan change fee will apply if you choose this option; or
- cancel your plan at no cost and receive a refund of the price difference between the plan you have paid for and the closest plan your maximum attainable line speed can support (if you are already on the lowest speed plan, you may exit without cost, and you will receive a full refund of fees paid to date).